I really do love Mercury retrograde. It allows me to slow down and work on old projects, rest, relax, retreat, etc. But when you add everything else that is going on, especially with this intense full moon, it’s starting to get a bit annoying, tense and irritating. Who’s with me?
Many of us will be relieved an happy when some of the current energy shifts.
- We’re going to have the third eclipse in a month tomorrow 9/16, at Pisces 24.
- Venus will oppose Uranus on 9/18.
- Autumnal Equinox is upon us 9/22.
- Mercury has been retrograding through Virgo and will finally go direct on 9/23, when Venus will go into Scorpio.
- Mars has been squaring the Mercury retrograde and will square the eclipse, because Mercury is conjunct the Sun.
- Luckily Jupiter is entering Libra! and this is conjunct the Super Galactic Center.
- Pluto will be going direct as it stations on 9/26, when the Sun will be conjunct Jupiter.
- Mars will enter Capricorn on 9/27.
P.S. See my Lunar Eclipse Tarot Reading here: